Success Story #1: Wendy Marzetta

 

"I've used your program for slightly over 12 days now, and the results are phenomenal. I sleep soundly, my tinnitus has decreased to a manageable level, and the facial/jaw pain and headaches have vanished!"

"Dear Sandra, I have suffered from chronic teeth grinding along with severe jaw clenching (usually during the day) , along with constant headaches and locked jaw with facial pain, for years. The acrylic night guard I had wore per the advice of my doctor and therapist during the night had worked for several months but quickly stopped working properly. I was desperate to find relief for my facial pain and other related TMJ symptoms and had accidentally stumbled upon your program. I am so glad I did! I've used your program for over 12 days now, and the results are phenomenal. I sleep soundly, my tinnitus has decreased to a manageable level, and the facial/jaw pain and headaches have vanished. I am so thrilled with this dramatic level of improvement, and I will continue to follow your step-by-step plan. God bless you!"

Wendy Marzetta (Oregon, USA)

Comments