Success Story #5: Edward Swanepoel
"I am now able to sleep well at night, the swelling in my face has disappeared, and the excruciating pain I was suffering from also reduced to nothing. I am so grateful, I cannot put it in words."
"Hi Sandra, before following your program, I had quite a problem opening my mouth at times, and my jaw was stiffer than iron. My condition was so severe that at times I could not bite food. I was really suffering as my face became swollen, and the clicking sounds when opening and closing my mouth were driving me nuts. I bought your program after taking plenty of muscle-relaxing medications and using mouth guards that didn't seem to help. I am now a totally different person due to your program. I feel so relaxed, energized, and full of life. The price was so worth it! I am now able to sleep well at night, the swelling in my face has disappeared and the excruciating pain I was suffering from also reduced to nothing. I am so grateful, I cannot put it in words. Thank you very much for your help and guidance.
Comments
Post a Comment