Success Story #8: Lena Fillion
"I woke up much more energized and in significantly less pain after the first week. I am now totally free from the TMJ issues I used to suffer from, and the volume of my tinnitus has decreased."
"Dear Sandra, for years I suffered from chronic teeth grinding along with clicking and hissing sounds in my ears and severe jaw clenching (usually during the day) along with constant headaches and locked jaw with facial pain. The acrylic night guard I had worn on the advice of my doctor and therapist had worked for several months but then stopped working properly. I was desperate to find relief for my facial pain and other related TMJ symptoms and accidentally stumbled upon your program. I am so glad I did! I've used your program for just over three days now, and the results are phenomenal. I sleep soundly and the facial/jaw pain and headaches have vanished. I am so thrilled with this dramatic level of improvement, and will continue to follow your step-by-step plan. God bless you!"
Comments
Post a Comment